1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We may share your contact and other information with our partners for limited purposes, with certain third parties (who may only use the information for the purpose for which it was provided), with courts, law enforcement and other relevant third parties, or with our acquirer if we are ever acquired.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our newsletter or contacting us via the contact form on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.